Hildebrand Healthcare Consulting (HHC) is a small but agile agency, with access to 20+ consultants. We provide rapid response for Regulatory Rescue ™, our trademarked approach, as well as customized proactive design and implementation of innovative approaches to
* Regulatory Compliance including Coding, HIPAA, OSHA and HR concerns,
* Survey Readiness (CMS, TJC, DNV, CIHQ, HFAP, AAAHC, PCMH), mock surveys / implementation of action plans
*Quality Assessment and Performance Improvement, (Data flow, department redesign, CORE measures, FMEA
* Patient Safety / Risk Management (including Sentinel Events, Root Cause Analysis),
* Medical Staff Credentialing and Privileging, including OPPE and FPPE
* Patient Care and Patient Flow issues, such as Utilization Review, Case management, Peer review (all disciplines)
* Coding and Billing issues such as ICD10, Denials Prevention and Management, RAC preparation and audit, Clinical Documentation Improvement, Medical necessity
* Operational Improvement training (Lean Six Sigma, process improvement, basics such as approaches to agendas and minutes)
*Interim coverage in Quality, Patient Safety/ Risk Management, Performance Improvement
Our Success Stories
Regulatory Rescue ™
Patient Flow and Lean processes
Clinical Documentation Improvement, Utilization Review and ICD10
Patient Centered Medical Home Recognition
Expertise, Energy, Excellence
Elizabeth Lamkin, Amanda Berglund
EXP Healthcare provides a multitude of services around compliance; RAC audits and appeals; and medical necessity, coding and documentation reviews. Their consultants have deep experience across many provider types, including Acute Care Hospital, Critical Access Hospital, SNF, Behavioral Health, Long Term Care, Inpatient Rehabilitation, physician billing, outpatient, therapies and DME. EXP professionals have a wide variety of certifications and unique training and experiences to bring value to any operational excellence engagement.
Sandra Newstein, RN CPC CPC-P CPC-H AHFI CPUR CPMA CCDS, Principal at EXP Healthcare, is an experienced project leader and consultant with 35 years of healthcare experience, which includes hospital finance and compliance auditing environments. She has strong medical records and claims review, medical necessity/utilization review and coding skills..
Dr. Susan Mellott
The mission of Mellott & Associates LLC is to assist healthcare organizations improve quality and patient safety, to reduce costs, and to meet or exceed accreditation and regulatory standards.
Mellott & Associates has been successfully carrying out this mission since 1995, by helping healthcare organizations. Dr. Mellott has focused on healthcare quality in multiple settings, including hospitals, long term care centers, home health settings, clinics, and networks. She has experience in decreasing costs, improving patient/customer satisfaction and quality, while involving teams from the facility, including physicians and administrative staff. Dr. Mellott has extensive experience with the survey process, especially with The Joint Commission standards and surveys.
Dr. Mellott is also an Associate Clinical Professor for Texas Women’s University in Houston, Texas, and since 1999, as clinical faculty for the National Association for Healthcare Quality. Dr. Mellott also addresses groups around the country regarding performance and quality improvement in healthcare..